What is an Engineering Report?

Engineering Reports and the HUD 221(d)(4) Loan Program

An engineering report is one of the required third-party reports for HUD 221(d)(4) loans. To create an engineering report, an engineer and other specialists assess a property’s physical conditions and risks that may affect the property’s soundness and value. The report may include issues or flaws associated with the property.

To learn more about HUD multifamily construction loans like the HUD 221(d)(4) loan, fill out the form below and a HUD lending expert will get in touch.